Microsoft Power BI lets business users share, collaborate and access Excel reports anywhere on any device. Power BI includes live operational dashboards and interactive visual reports to explore business data, and adds new functionality to Excel 2013, Office 365 and SharePoint 2013.
Protivix helps clients integrate Power BI’s features into their existing operations and processes, and provides insights on how this set of business-intelligence tools can turn data into actionable results.
Finding, visualizing and sharing data to collaborate intuitively, Power BI features include:
- Interactive dashboards, reports and datasets
- Display tiles based on reports representing important information about your business
- Power BI designer, a dedicated report authoring tool allowing users to connect and combine data from different sources
Power BI provides benefits which include:
- Increased accessibility to data sets to solve business analytics problems
- Greater innovation on data with improved data discovery, access and collaboration
- The ability to define a functional business query that contributes to an organizational BI project